Sunday, August 5, 2007

Introduction

Hello world. This is the blog of Natasha. I am nine years old. We just relocated from our old place to the new place. In the old place we lived for 12 years. Wait - I'm not even 12 years old! I was just hanging around, watching the life of my family. I can't tell you much about my old or new house. One thing I can tell you about the new house is that there are lots of ants and spiders. This blog is about:
  • Stories
  • Angels
  • Fairies
  • Jewelry
  • Songs
  • Artwork
  • Reiki

2 comments:

  1. Hi nutlet...its namuuuuuu I am so proud of my little girl..whos all big now...u've even started blogging!! I have my own blog but din't start till about 6 months ago....I am gonna add u onto that page as someone's blog everyone shud read...

    and wats this abt ants and spiders? u guys ok? the house looked beautiful in pics....

    keep bloggin swthrt..its a good way to recollect your thoughts and maintain sweet memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi its elizibeth or keira or kate a.k.a mallika oh,the games we played! nice blog!ya say some'n abt ants and spiders,daaah!any way toodles,
    pirate lord mallika

    ReplyDelete