Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Friendship

Hi! So what happened is that when we moved in I was getting really bored because there was nothing in the house to do. All our stuff was on the way here because we moved cross country. Soon when we were about to go out someone came out. It was an Indian person. She said she had grandaughters my age! I was so happy. But she said her mom just dropped her at a friends place. Soon her mom came back and dropped me off. When I had met her she kept asking me what I wanted to do. I said I don't know because my friend and I usually just stand and talk. When we came back home my parents were there. Then we went back to our house.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,I am so happy that you have started a blog :) its fun to read your bolg, write more interesting stuff and i promise i will read it :)
    Good luck blogging! I love you!
    Masi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha,

    Your blog is fantastic! Priya and I loved reading it and we hope to read something interesting about your life in California everyday.

    Jofus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha!!!

    It's me, Jenny! I'm happy to see what you wrote - are you having a good day today? I hope so.

    Of course I miss knowing you are nearby - but I know I'll see you again.

    Until then, we'll keep in touch, okay?

    Much love & big hug,

    Your friend,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Natasha dear, Loved reading evry word in your blog, keep doing this, we would love to hear all your experiences back in California. We miss you a lot here and I am glad you have started this. Feels like you are here in person! Love you lots, Rema

    ReplyDelete